Monday, May 15, 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Happy Monday, crafting friends!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards that I created for the Sparkle and Shine class going on at Online Card Classes.  This class is all about glitter, sparkle, and shine.  So needless to say, my house is covered in glitter (much to the dismay of my teenage son). 


These first two birthday cards were created with heat embossing.  The flame of the candles and words were embossed with a gold glitter embossing powder.  The body of the candles were heat embossed five times with regular embossing powder.  This created a smooth, thick, enamel feel to them.  

The sparkle created on my next card was created with Bo Bonny Glimmer Paste and a stencil.  The Glimmer Paste is great because it dries very, very quickly and is nice and thick.


Hope these cards inspired you to create a little sparkle and shine in your projects.  

Have a lovely day!

Lala

Save

No comments: