Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Get Well Soon

Good morning, crafters.  Today I am sharing some cards for people who are feeling poorly.  When people aren't feeling great, a handmade card can really bring a smile to their face. 



For the sentiment on my card, I tore a small strip of vellum, stamped "Get well soon" on it with Staz-On Ink.  This works so well with stamping on glossy surfaces.  Once the ink dried (just take a few seconds) I wrapped the vellum strip around the pretty, floral, background paper and glued it to the back.  Next, I stamped some floral stamps onto small white squares and matted them with turquoise paper. I glued the squares across the top of the cards, as you can see in the picture above. Lastly, I glued down the entire background with stamped images attached to the turquoise card base.

And if you are going to make one card, you might as well make a few more of the same card.  You can always alter the sentiment and type of images for each card, too.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Lala







No comments: