Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Spring Birthday Card

It's starting to look a lot like spring around here.  The pollen is drifting in the wind and the frogs are singing loudly at night.  With a creek running behind our house, we can even hear the frogs from inside our house.  My daughter likes to open the backdoor and listen to them.

Thinking about spring made me want to create a birthday card with brighter, whimsical colors.


I created my card using a beautiful sketch challenge over at Feeling Sketchy. I flipped it around to suit my card design.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope the weather is warming up in your neck of the woods.

Lala

3 comments:

Andreja L. said...

I like the way you have used our sketch :-)) You made beautiful card with muffins.
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Lala - thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy. Love your bright card and the pretty cupcake toppers!
Helen x (DT)