Saturday, March 18, 2017

Napa 2015

Good morning, scrapbookers!  Today I am playing around with Fancy Pants' Atwell collection.  I love all the feathers in this collection.  From the paper to the washi tape, it is so beautiful.


I used the Scrap Our Stash Bingo challenge to get my layout started:


On my layout, I used washi tape, a piece of striped paper, and an eagle charm.  My favorite part of the layout though, is all the soft feathers.  

Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

6 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a awesome LO! Love the details and stash use.Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Cassie said...

Love the page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Super Stick Chick said...

Wonderful page! Love your feathers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Steffanie said...

Nice job! Isn't it great when a challenge helps you get a page done? Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Michelle Henderson said...

I love the feathers too - they totally make the page :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Love the feathers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.