Saturday, February 11, 2017

Date Night

Today's layout is one I absolutely love.  The pictures are of a wonderful evening spent with friends at the Magic Castle, in Los Angeles.  You either have to be a member or know a member to get in, so we were feeling very blessed to be invited to attend by friends of ours.  The magicians were insanely good and it was amazing what they could do with a roomful of people watching. The food was great, too. (I had the bacon wrapped scallops).  You cannot take any pictures inside the Magic Castle, but they have a red carpet out front for a photo op.


The layout came together very quickly.  The title in the center reads, "Date Night".  As you can see, I used lots of my favorite embellishments, flowers.  The black lace doily was a piece of a placemat from a recent scrapbooking crop I attended. 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Lala


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: