Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Dark Side of Disney

Hello, crafty friends!  Today's layout is of a fabulous weekend crop in Henderson that I attended over the weekend.  The crop, hosted by Scrap Society, was themed the Dark Side of Disney and each pod of crafters was assigned a villain.  Our villain was the infamous Maleficent. 

Many of the items I used to scrapbook this page were given to us at the crop, including the doilies, Maleficent card, ribbon, and chipboard.  I love that I was able to include so many souvenirs in my pages.  


Our group had such a fun time scrapbooking, and playing games all weekend long.  They also included many meals, entertainment, and prizes.  We also dressed up for our crop.  You can see we are all wearing the same t-shirt and horns in the photo above.  

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, as well.  Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

SaveSave

No comments: