Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Oh so Lucky to be Loved by You

Good morning, Scrapbookers!  Sketches in Thyme has another beautiful sketch this week, guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing!  Look how pretty it is:



Here is my take on the sketch:


As you can see, I used a beautiful tag I had made at a class a few years back, instead of a picture on the right hand side of the layout.  The large stacking hearts in the lower left were made with my Cricut and the absolutely gorgeous gold foil background paper is from My Minds Eye My Story collection.

The picture is of my daughter coming home from kindergarten on Valentine's day wearing a large heart she had decorated in class.  She is just so precious!  I just love her smile.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you get a chance to join me over at Sketches in Thyme!

Lala