Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hello Summer

Happy New Year, creative friends!  I hope your new year is off to a fabulous start.  I know a lot of people dislike all the hoopla that comes with celebrating the end of the year, but I LOVE it!  I love reminiscing with family and friends about our favorite moments over the last year.  I love making resolutions.  I think it's so fun to think about what new experiences you'd like to do in the new year.  (One of mine is definitely zip-lining!)

Speaking of favorite memories in 2016, today's scrapbook layout features one of them.  Our family loves to visit one of my best friends in Henderson, NV.  Between our two families, we have seven kids that love to play from dawn to dusk (and later).  Every year we get a picture of them by the pool.  Here's the latest one:


Have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

Love the bright colors and those awesome kids! Love the whole thing!