Saturday, January 14, 2017

FUN has U right in the middle of it

Good morning, scrapbooking friends!  Hopefully your weekend is off to a great start.  It's been raining here in Southern California a lot for the last couple of weeks, but today is beautiful and sunny.   Love it! My son is off mountain biking right now and my daughter and I plan to do a bike ride around the neighborhood... as soon as the plumber shows up to fix the garbage disposal.  

Today I have a layout I created using a ton of very old scrapbooking papers I had in my stash.  Most of the were from Cosmo Cricket and had a very vintage feel about them.  The picture is a few years old and shows my son in the middle of a very large bubble.  It was at a special event given by our local Parks and Recreation Department.  I had previously scrapped the picture of my daughter, but hadn't scrapped the one of my son until this week.


I created the layout for this month's sketch challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Lala




5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun page! and I love that fun title :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

A joyous page, full of fun and affirmations. Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Super fun photo and page. What a great message! Great take on the sketch!

Laura Whitaker said...

Awesome page, love your take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra Brimelow said...

That's a really cool photo, and you have created a fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches