Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Celebration

Good morning, friends.  Today I have a layout using one of my all-time favorite collections from Pink Paislee, Soiree.  I just love the bright, happy colors.  It's like a rainbow on paper. 


My layout was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches' January 15 sketch challenge.  The photos were of one of my daughter's 9th birthday celebration.  We had quite a few different things for her that month.  I took her to Las Vegas to see friends and we went to eat crab legs over at the local Joe's Crab Shack.  So yummy!  She's definitely taking after me with her taste in food.  They also gave her a wooden horse to ride around the restaurant.  You could tell she didn't really want to (she's a little shy), but she was a good sport and did it anyway.  Love that girl!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Have a great day!

Lala


3 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Super fun page, love the text background and fun banner title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kelly barron said...

This is such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Morag Cutts said...

Gorgeous layout - I love all the colours and patterns. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.