Friday, December 16, 2016

Sonshine

Good morning, friends!  Today I have a layout of a weekend trip I took with my son to Rankin Ranch.  The dude ranch is a real working cattle ranch and has a special place in my heart, as my grandparents took me there when I was 11.  It was so great to be able to take my son there to enjoy the horseback riding, walks, pool, archery, ping pong, and daily entertainment at night. My favorite part was that the ranch is a bit isolated and there is no internet connection available. This made us unplug and be present during the weekend.


I created my layout for the December Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge.  I choose gold, stars, and flair for my elements. The beautiful vellum quote is from Quick Quotes.  It reads, "You have a wonderful free SPIRIT and my life has been BLESSED to have had the JOY of sharing it with you.  As you choose the PATH on your life's JOURNEY I wish you happy TRAILS... and I always WISH you unending SUCCESS."

Thanks for stopping by today!

Lala
SaveSave

8 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally awesome. Amazing details and great sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our SOS challenge. Do come again soon.

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout and take on the sketch +3 challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash this month!!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout, perfect take on the sketch challenge! Love the colors you choose! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

NATSUKO SUZUKI said...

Lovely chic layout! The colors and paper match perfectly with your pictures! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

ÅsaJ said...

Lovely layout! The colors look great together. Thank you for joining Scrap Our Sketch! Hugs Åsa

Christel said...

Beautiful with nice colors,thank you for sharing it. Happy New Year wishes from the guest designer Christel

Rochelle Spears said...

Very nice layout Denise! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeousness! I still haven't published my layout using this sketch! LOL I suck. ha