Monday, December 12, 2016

Quick and Easy Holiday Card

Hello friends.  It's such a busy time of year and everyone I know seems to need about 5 more hours in a day.  I'm mostly ready for the holidays, but I have to admit my crafting time has shrunk significantly this week.

Today I had just enough time to create a cute little card based on the card sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.  I just love that they create card and scrapbook sketches.


The adorable chipboard elves and paper are from Jillibean Soup.  I added some Diamond Stickles over a few of the snowflakes, as well as the berries to add a little sparkle and dimension.  All in all, the card only took me a few minutes to make.  Not bad!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Lala

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This card is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

What an adorable card. Love the Mr and Mrs Claus. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Karen Lai said...

Aw it's just too cute! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Love the colors and those little elves! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Happy New Year!
Surama