Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Merry and Bright Acetate Ornament

Hello crafters! Today I made a couple of gorgeous acetate ornaments that would be fabulous to give as a gift.  I made two of them so far and I'm definitely keeping one of them!  I love how it has a lot of glitter and sparkle, as well as being able to see through it to the lights on the tree.  


I didn't come up with this gem of an idea; I saw it on Pinterest and adapted it to work with the dies I had on hand.  You can go directly to the blog Luvin Stampin to find out how to make this gorgeous ornament.  The artist, Wendy, even has a short set-by-step video to help you create it.  Thanks, Wendy!

Here is the second Christmas ornament I made.  I am going to give it to my sister.  The shaped dies were from Spellbinders, while the Merry and Bright stamp and die are from Holiday Swoosh from PaperTrey Ink.  My bestie, Stacy, bought the set for me and I love them!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your December is off to a great start!

Lala
SaveSave

No comments: