Friday, December 9, 2016

Love the Beach

Good morning crafter!  This month I have the privilege of being a guest designer for Stick It Down.  They have a fabulous sketch challenge this month that you will want to participate in!  Here is my take on it.


I die cut the "L" with my Cricut machine and then inked it up, along with the tag, with Distress Inks.  I then added a bunch of tiny shells to it.  The tag reads, "Sky above our heads Sand beneath our feet Life is Good."  The paper is from Quick Quotes and the bling is from Prima.  The netting stamp around the page is from Kaisercraft.

I created the page for my daughter.  I placed it in a 12 x 12 shadowbox and am going to give it to her for Christmas.  She recently renovated her room to a beach theme and needs a few more things to add to her walls.

Hope you can join us over at Stick It Down. Here is their original sketch:


Have a great day!

Lala

No comments: