Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas, creative friends!  It's my pleasure to bring you a layout that I created for this week's brilliant sketch challenge at Sketches In Thyme.


Since it's Christmas Day, I thought a Christmas layout would be appropriate.  This photo was taken last year, while we decorated our Christmas tree.  This was the year that my son had a huge growth spurt and you can see how he has to lean down to hug his sister.

I used a lot of sparkling embellishments in my layout.  The gold doilies are especially shiny, but the photo does not do them justice. I also added a sparkling, red washi tape, red sequins, and outlined a few ornaments in the background paper with Stickles.  The papers were a hodgepodge of papers I had in my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope your Christmas was full of joy, friends, and family.  Take care!

Lala



Save

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The kids have gotten big! Like the ric rac & different papers. Happy New Year!

Stacy H-W said...

Such a sweet layout! I love the sparkly bits and the balance of it. Rocked it!