Friday, November 25, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Design Team Member

Good morning, my talented friends!  Today I am bursting with joy and excitement to announce that I am a Sketches in Thyme Design Team Member!



Sketches in Thyme has absolutely gorgeous scrapbook sketches and amazing designers, so I feel very privileged to be part of the team.  Here is my very first layout I created for them:


As you can see, I used my favorite two elements in it - flowers and butterflies!  The photos are of an annual moms and kids' camping trip.  There were a gaggle of boys that came along too, though they are not featured in this layout.  In fact, they stayed as far away from us moms as possible!

And here is this week's fabulous sketch challenge created by Shawn Lahr:


Don't you just love it?  I hope you can join in this week's challenge with us!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lala

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

Sorry I'm late telling you congratulations! Welcome to the team!! You deserve the spot!