Thursday, November 10, 2016

Law of the Pack

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am playing along with a Creative Scrappers' sketch challenge.  This sketch is perfect for pages where you have a lot of photos to scrap.  Since my son was a cub scout for a few years, I had plenty of photos to choose from.

When my husband saw this layout, he remarked on how young he looked.  He' s already 14 now and starting to look more and more like a man.  I often call him my man child - which he hates, of course.    He's still a really sweet boy and I count myself blessed that he is such an easy teenager so far. (Knock on wood).


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world!

Lala

6 comments:

Number 1 said...

Fabulous page, with awesome details! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Anne said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

grey pullin said...

Super take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!!

Vivian Lake said...

Awesome page!!! Love every detail. Thanks for joining us at MCS!

Rachel said...

Such a great layout and take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at CS.

Suzanna Lee said...

I love that you shrunk the bulk of the sketch down to make it work with the paper and title you had. Thanks for playing along!