Friday, November 11, 2016

Get Well Soon

Good morning crafters!  Today I have a beautiful floral card that is perfect for cheering up someone who isn't feeling well.  As winter is looming ahead of us, I have a feeling I'll need to be making a few more of these.

My favorite part of this card is that I almost everything I used was bits and scraps of leftover projects.
(The exception is the beautiful flower was from Melissa Frances).  I threw this card together with a card sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap.

Enjoy your day!

Lala

8 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a lovely card!!! It certainly would cheer anyone up for sure! Love that flower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Leah Burgett said...

Super cute card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card and sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

gorgeous card! I love it when scraps come together to create a beauty not thought possible! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap

Alicia

Angela said...

Beautiful colors and I love the oval doily! I love that you used up some of your scraps too! That is always a plus! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen Lai said...

It's really a gorgeous card! Love every detail of it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Gorgeous! OMG I love this card! LOVE the floral piece you added and the soft colors are perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama