Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creating a marbled background

Hello crafters.  Today I have a new (to me) technique, where I created a my own marbled backgrounds for some Christmas cards.


I got the inspiration from this youtube video and it was soooo easy!  Next time I want to try it on a scrapbook page.  Really all you need is glossy paper, shaving cream from the dollar store, food dye, and a toothpick.  Though I only have three cards shown in the picture above, I actually created twelve backgrounds quite quickly.

I created my Christmas cards for the 2016 Caring Hearts Drive, which benefits seniors living in nursing homes.

I am entering my cards over at Christmas Card challenges.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lala

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So pretty! I've seen that technique but never tried it. Great inspiration!
Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That