Thursday, October 27, 2016

Welcome to Oz

Good morning crafty friends!

This morning I have a scrapbook page of some of my lovely scrapbooking friends, the Design Divas.  The women in this group are so amazing, both with their art and with kindness.  One of my bffs, Stacy, introduce me to them.  They welcomed me into their group even though I live 300 miles away. I've been flying or driving back to Henderson to join them at crops ever since.

One of the crops we like to go to is Scrap Society.  Scrap Society is AWESOME!  It is run by two hilarious women and their children and held at a hotel in Henderson.  They always have a really fun theme with lots of fun games.  If you zoom into the picture on the right, you can see what their three-day crops entail.  They also have one day crops about four times on various Saturdays.


I started my layout off with a fun scrapbook sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers.  The plaid Scrap Society paper showing in the background was cut down from a place mat at the crop.  The KEEP CALM picture was also give to us at the crop.  The red and white polka strip along the top and bottom is washi tape, while the white hearts and lace design were rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fantastic day!

Lala

Are you on Instagram?  Find me here.
Need new crafting ideas?  I'm on Pinterest.

1 comment:

Number 1 said...

Wow! Such a beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!