Monday, October 3, 2016

Tinkerbell

Now that's it's October, we are starting to think about Halloween.  So I decided to scrap a couple of pages of my daughter from a couple of years ago, when she was Tinkerbell for Halloween.  I think she looks so cute!!!  This year she is thinking about being a ninja.  We'll see if that sticks.


I used a sketch from over at Sketch-N-Scrap to start my layout off.  Here is the sketch:


I used Echo Park's Happy Halloween collection.  Speaking of Sketch-N-Scrap, I was honored to be their September Card Designer of the month.  How cool is that?!
Sketch-N-Scrap is celebrating World Cardmaking Day all month with an extra sketch every Friday.  Be sure to stop by for added inspiration.

Have a great day!

Lala




7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is precious! I love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Fantastic Halloween layout! Love those fun papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

How cute is this! I LOVE the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Great job! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Leah Burgett said...

Great Halloween layout! I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Angela said...

This is adorable!~ Loving the chevron background too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen Lai said...

Super fun layout! Love the fun papers - Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!