Friday, October 21, 2016

Things that go bump in the night

Happy Friday friends!  We have a busy weekend planned starting with a sleepover with five 14-year-old-boys.  I'm sure their will be a run on my cabinet!  My son is an eating machine these days.  Speaking of my son, I have a layout of him today.

                      

I based my layout on a sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.  I printed out the journaling on vellum and attached it to the paper with a creepy store and large moon.  Then I added a few stickers to cover the glue under the adhesive.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Lala

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love how you did your journaling! Good luck with the sleep over, those used to wear me out but a lot of fun memories for sure! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

CUTE! Love how you got so many pics and the word phrases are cool. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Such a fun Halloween layout! Love those little ghosts floating around! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen Lai said...

Super cute and fun layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Angela said...

Great layout with lots of fun embellishments! I love the photos too! They capture Halloween perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

What a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama