Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pretty Girls

Good morning crafters!  There are lots of pretty girls in my layout for today. The pictures of my daughter pretending she's in jail was taken at Knott's Berry Farm.  The picture of the girls hanging around the table was at our hotel.  



To begin my scrapbook layout, I used this month's Scrappy Friends' sketch from Brenda Ragsdale.  I also used a ticket, so I could enter Rochelle's This or That October challenge.  The paper and stickers were from Authentique's Classique Pretty collection.  I believe the play ticket was from Tim Holtz.   The stickers say, "Happy girls are the prettiest" and "Don't let anyone EVER dull your sparkle".

Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very pretty layout and wonderful take on the challenges! Thank you so much for playing along in the October Scrappy Friends Challenges.

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute! Love those pink doilies! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)