Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello My Dear

Hello Crafty friends!  In honor of World Card Making Day, I have a wonderfully autumn-inspired card for you.


The embossed saying reads,

"HELLO MY DEAR
I Love you to the MOON & BACK
FOR ALL ETERNITY
To Infinity and Beyond
FOREVER & EVER
THROUGH THICK AND THIN"

How sweet is that?!  I used Spellbinder dies for the frame and leaves around the sentiment.  The paper is from Authentique and Basic Grey. I am entering my card for the following Simon Says Stamp challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday September challenge - use colors red, brown, orange, and yellow
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Powder Power

3 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Hey! I thought you said you hadn't been crafty today!!!! Are you trying to get ahead of me!?!?!? lol Love the card!! That background is fantastic!

Macarena said...

Oh yes, it is sweet. Love the background and embossed sentiment! Thank you for joining us at SSS Monday Challenge Powder Power! Hugs, Macarena

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful Autumn card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby