Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fun House

Scrap It with a Song has a new challenge up for October and it's just in time for another Halloween layout.  The challenge is to scrapbook something that is inspired by Rihanna's Mad House or Red Hot Chili Peppers' Dark Necessities. I used Rihanna's Mad House for this layout.  The pictures took place at a Halloween party at a friend's house.


My little Tinkerbell is cute, though I'm not sure Tinkerbell is known for eating bloody feel or having scary eyeballs.  My girl is spicy, for sure!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Lala

7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

You've been busy! Love all your layouts and card!

Lauren said...

Super cute! I love all the haunted houses! Thank you for joining us at SIWAS!

Sharon said...

Sir is a cute layout. Your little one is super cute. Thanks for joining us at SIWAS.

Giorgia Rossini said...

This is so cute! and creepy :)
I love the colors and the design of you layout.
Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS

marie-christine denis said...

Love this cute layout!
Thanks to joining us at SIWAS this month!

Khristina Sorge said...

This is so cute! I love your attention to detail. Thanks so much for joining us at SIWAS this month!

Life in colors said...

That is so cute ! Love the die cut Halloween embellies at the bottom. Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS