Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dream a Little Dream

If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?  What's your dream in life?  That is this month's challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.  For those of you that know me, my dream is to live in a warm tropical place, overlooking the ocean.  There is just something about being near the ocean that makes me so happy and content.  Somewhere like Hawaii or the Virgin Islands would be amazing. Hopefully in about ten years, when my husband retires, that will be an option for us.  These photos are of St. Croix, a beautiful island we visited in July for a week. 


For added inspiration, I used a scrapbook sketch challenge from Stuck?! Sketches.  


What do you dream of doing?  Feel free to share in my comments section.  I'd love to hear about them!

Lala
SaveSave

9 comments:

Sandra Brimelow said...

It's nice to have a dream. I love the be achy feel to your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

Raechelle Bellus said...

That sounds like a perfect dream! Your layout and photos are beautiful! This is so light and airy. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

Eli said...

Really a beautiful dream! I love tropical places too! Your page is perfect for "dream" challenge. Eli for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Helen Wallace said...

Thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches. Your serene and dreamy take on the challenge looks so inviting. May your dreams come true.

Dolly B said...

Lovely layout and yes I to would love to live in a warmer climate by the sea . I hope your dream comes true.
Thank you for joining in with us at AFSC this month
Mary

Laura Whitaker said...

Such a beautiful layout, love your soft layers and serene colors! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

ÅsaJ said...

Great page! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Mandy Melville said...

This is just beautiful, so light and airy. Lovely photos too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne Pennington said...

Denise - beautiful work - as always. And always glad to see your work over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!! :)