Thursday, October 6, 2016

Caring Hearts Card Drive

Good morning! Today I have 12 cards that I created for the Caring Hearts Card Drive.  The purpose of this card drive is to collect holiday cards for the elderly that live in nursing homes throughout the US, Canada, And Australia.


To make these cards, I used a fabulous card sketch from Sunday Stamps.  To make the card bases, I used pieces of card stock that I had leftover from scrapbooking.  Card making is a great way to use up your stash.  Why not start the holidays out feeling great by making a few card for this worthy cause?  I did all of these while watching a movie - easy peasy with the Sunday Stamps Sketch!

Have you started making holiday cards yet or does the thought of Christmas cards send you in a panic?  

Cheers!

Lala

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute cards! Love the designer papers and the cute die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Annette Elliott said...

Wow, you cranked out some great cards using this weeks sketch! What a fabulous cause! They will LOVE them, and your efforts! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!