Monday, October 24, 2016

Beach Boy

Good afternoon, scrappers!  It's rainy and overcast in my neck of the woods, so of course, I scrapped a beach layout of my son.  The photos were of a camping trip in Malibu a couple of years ago.


I used a sketch challenge from Stick It Down as a starting off point.  This Indie Chic collection is from My Mind's Eye.  This older kit came with a ton of different brads and I was able to use a lot of them on my layout.  I also used some large alphabet stamps from Close To My Heart for the title, as well as a few small gear stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Lala

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Very fun page. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

Colleen-Design Team at Stick it Down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Khristina Sorge said...

I love your color choices and all of the fun little details that you added. Thanks for playing along with the October sketch at Stick It Down!!

Ronna Law said...

It sure looks like there was fun in the sun on that trip. What a cute layout. I'm a brad-a-holic so great to see all the brads on your page. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

Angelika said...

I like all the brads! Thanks for creating with us at SID.