Sunday, September 4, 2016

Wiley Coyote Hike

Happy Sunday friends!  Hope you are all having a great weekend.


Today I created a scrapbook layout using two challenges.  The first one is from  Challenge YOUrself.  Their challenge is to use a photo of yourself and use the following art for inspiration:



I used the trees in the picture as my inspiration.  It reminded me of a fun hike we had taken a few years ago.  It was led by a ranger who told us all about coyotes during the hike.  We also got to feel a coyote that had passed away in the nearby mountains.  At the end of the hike, around sunset, we even heard a few coyotes howling and saw them in the distance.

To kick start my layout, I used the latest and greatest sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme.  


Enjoy the rest of your day!


6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a great story behind your layout! I love how you used the inspiration photo as the basis for your layout and I like your take on the sketch, too. thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout!! Love the layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

My not so simple life said...

Great layout, love the tearing. Thanks for joining in with us over at Challenge YOUrself!

blbabe1234 said...

This is beautiful! I'm in love with the tearing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

LisaM said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Sharon said...

Very nice layout. I love the torn papers. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme.