Friday, September 30, 2016

Whooo Loves You

I've got the cutest little card for you today.  It was inspired by a card sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.




I found the little owl in my bowl of metal charms and decided to create a card around it.  I also used leftover paper (Authentique Utopia Collection) from a scrapbook page I made earlier in the week, as well as Close to My Heart Whooo Loves You and Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set.

Here is what the inside of the card looks like.



Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

Lala

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

So fun! That charm is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Stacy H-W said...

I adore this card!! Rocked it!!

Debbie said...

So cute! I love the charm!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

This is so cute, I love the charm and love creating around a special element like that too. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!