Friday, September 2, 2016

Rider #7012

Happy Friday crafters!  My kids are so excited that this is a holiday weekend and they get three days off school.  Getting back into the swing of the school year is always tough in the beginning and they are ready to sleep in.  My daughter especially loves pajama days and would schedule them for every weekend, if she could.  

Today I thought I would share a couple of things I've been doing.  This fun layout is of my son doing a Mountain Bike race last year.  It was his first year of biking, but he absolutely loved it.  I'm excited to see how he improves this next year.  He's grown about five inches, so I'm guessing he'll probably be faster.  


The other thing I did this week was create 6" by 6" envelopes.  I am constantly creating cards, but I often do not have envelopes for this size.   I love to turn on a movie and just make the envelopes all at once.  It takes no time at all to create a bunch using an Envelope Punch Board.


I like to create envelopes out of paper that I don't love.  I just create them with the patterned side on the inside.  It's a great way to use up your paper stash, while saving a little money.  At just under $14, this tool is one of my favs.  And, I have so much paper (what crafter doesn't?!), it makes sense for me to create my own.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have great weather this weekend, wherever you are at and get some crafty time in!

Lala

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. However, all opinions are mine and I only link to products that I approve.

No comments: