Monday, September 26, 2016

Picture Perfect

I can't paint.  Like at all.  So I love taking those classes where everyone in the class paints the same picture.  It feels really stressful at the time I'm doing it, but it's so cool when we get done and everyone has a picture in their hands.  This layout is of the 3rd such class that I took with my sister.  (She is on the left.) She and I have always been super close, even when her husband's job took her all the way to Tennessee.  (She's since moved back to California, thank goodness!!!)  This is my favorite picture I have ever painted too, since I'm such a beach junkie.  I even hung it in my living room :)



My layout was inspired by a sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy.  To create the look, I dripped Twinkling H2O water colors at the top of the page and then let it drip down a bit, before letting the colors dry.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Lala

1 comment:

Helene Bogren said...

Beautiful layout! And a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!