Monday, September 19, 2016

Photo Op

Everyone loves a photo op!  This photo op was at our annual Shark Week party.


I created my layout based on Sketch-N-Scrap's new layout sketch this week.  The paper was from Paper House's Beach's of the World paper set.  The bubbles and fish rub-ons were also from Paper House.

Here is their original scrapbook sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

Are you on Instagram?  Find me here.
Need new crafting ideas?  I'm on Pinterest.

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. However, all opinions are mine and I only link to products that I approve.

7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is just TOOO cute! I love your photos! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this layout! I am a big fan of water and I love the unique "photo op"! thanks for joining us a Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

blbabe1234 said...

Awesome pics and love the little fish embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Fun layout! Love the photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lori said...

This is such a fun layout! Love those cute photos! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Angela said...

How fun to have a shark week party! I love your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen Lai said...

This is definitely super cute and a super fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!