Thursday, September 8, 2016

Love Love Love

Good Morning crafters,

Today I have a colorful background to share with you.  I create it with a 12x12 stencil and a myriad of spray inks.  No only did I spray the stencils in a variety of colors, but I also sprayed a bit of yellow and pink over my pattern once it dried.  I just love how it turned out.  



My husband captured this picture of my daughter and I during Mother's Day about a year and a half ago.  The beautiful background is a Four Seasons where my family took me for brunch.  I still need to scrapbook that meal.  All I can say is yum!

I am entering my layout over at the Butterfly + L is for letters and/or Lavender over at the Butterfly Challenge.  You have got to love a challenge blog where everything you create has a butterfly in it! That is my kind of challenge!

This weekend I'll be at a dude ranch (that I once visited with grandparents when I was 11) with my 13 year old son.  I can't wait to ride horses, swim, hike, and just hang out with him.  There is absolutely no cell service there so he won't be tempted to play on his phone, as he likes to do.  (I have to admit I'm guilty of this quite a bit too, especially with Pokemon Go) so it'll be a nice technology break for me, as well.)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lala

SaveSave

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty layout. Love the colors and the pictures are just the cutest. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Mrs A. said...

Your layout is beautiful with the photo of yourself and your daughter centre stage. Love all those colours and the butterflies are an added bonus for me. Thnkyou for fluttering by my challenge where your page will be entered twice.
Hugs Mrs A.

Cindy Gay said...

What a great portrait!