Friday, September 9, 2016

Live Everyday With Gratitude

Happy Friday!  Fall is just around the corner, so I thought I would scrap a couple of older pictures of my daughter.  The photos were taken one year apart, one during her Transitional Kindergarten class and one during her Kindergarten class.  I think it's adorable that she portrayed an Indian one year during a performance and a Pilgrim the following year.



I used Brenda's September Sketch Challenge and Rochelle's September This or That Challenge to inspire me.  Rochelle's challenge was to use either puffy stickers OR enamel shapes.  I chose to use some white puffy stickers that are from Pink Paislee. I used Creative Memories Cutting System to cut my pictures into circles.  The doily and scalloped circles were leftovers from another layout and I sprayed them with various inks to match the papers in my layout.  The papers were part of a collection called Autumn Harvest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Denise

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lalasworldblog/
Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. However, all opinions are mine and I only link to products that I approve.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Super cute fall page and wonderful job with the Sketch and This or That Challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute Denise! :) Lara is super cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the This or That challenge! ;)