Saturday, September 17, 2016

Life's Music is Forever Changing

Today's layout is of my daughter's 2nd grade school photo from last year.   It's hard to believe that she  is almost nine years old already!  It seems like yesterday we were gathering her in our arms for the first time.  Life's music is forever changing...



I used a Sketch by Bev Code over at Creative Inspiration and am entering my layout over at the Butterfly Challenge (L is for Letters and/or Lavender with butterflies).  The vellum quote is from Quick Quotes and the paper is from Paper House's Beaches of the World.

Enjoy your day!

Are you on Instagram?  Find me here.
Need new crafting ideas?  I'm on Pinterest.

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. However, all opinions are mine and I only link to products that I approve.
SaveSave

2 comments:

Doris Klein said...

That's a amazing work. I love the colours and the layout. Just AWESOME!!!

Thanks for playing along with our Butterfly Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*GDT* Butterfly Challenge
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Mrs A. said...

This s a very pretty layout. I love the colours of the flowers with that amazing design paper as the backing. It's a beautiful picture of your daughter . Welcome to my butterfly challenge where your entry will have two chances for the prizes. Hugs Mrs A.