Tuesday, September 27, 2016

In Love and Over the Moon

Today's layout is of my children and I.  The picture was taken for Mother's Day's a couple of years ago.  We spent the day with our friends, having a fabulous all-you-can-eat brunch.  Mother's Day is one of the few days I can get my son to wear a collared shirt, so I make sure to get pictures :)


I just love the quotes I used on my page, "You will forever by my always" and "In love and over the moon".   Both express the way I feel about my children.  I used Fancy Pants Design's Burlap & Bouquets collection and my layout was inspired by Let's Get Sketchy's layout challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lala
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Helene Bogren said...

Love your take on the sketch! Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!