Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy Times

Happy Friday!  Today I have a layout featuring my friend, Pernille.  She and I share a love of the ocean and outdoors.


My layout was inspired by a couple of fantastic challenges.  The first is a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  They are celebrating a September Anniversary bash this month.  The second challenge is a product challenge from The Studio Challenges. They have all kinds of different challenges every couple of weeks.   This week they'd like to see frames on your scrapbook pages.  

And since I had a few leftover scraps from my layout, I created a quick and easy card based on Sketch Saturday's card sketch challenge.  Can you tell I love this card sketch?  This is the fourth card I made with it :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous Friday!

Lala

5 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

BEautiful, I so love the soft colours! Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Danie Ramirez said...

Very pretty! Love your take on the sketch
Thank you for joining us Stuck?! Sketches! - we're celebrating all month

Susanne said...

Love how you have used those soft colors - fab card too!

Rachel said...

Very pretty, those colours are just gorgeous. Love how you have incorporated the three frames into your layout. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

Aurelie said...

Love the color palette you chose for your layout. So soft! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!