Thursday, September 29, 2016

Exquisite View

Good morning friends!  Today I have another fun picture from our trip to St. Croix last July.  The picture was taken on a pier that was part of Duggan's Reef restaurant.  What a view!


I created my layout around 123 Challenge Blog.  To participate, you needed to use a stencil, use the color violet, and use the word exquisite.  I used a really large stencil, Gesso, and Glimmer Mist for my background.  I painted the frame, hearts, and letters with violet and gold paint. I also stamped on the exquisite letters with Stamp-It Australia's Birds and Butterflies and Staz-On ink to give it a little more texture.  My hands are seriously inky!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Lala
SaveSave

4 comments:

Brenda Caldow said...

Great page and love the background. Your color choice is awesome. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

Stacy H-W said...

LOVE that view and those people!! Fantabulous layout!

Jane said...

Wonderful background. Thank you for sharing with us on 123 Challenge Blog.

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, I love the two toned colors on the title alphas.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog for September..