Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DIY Ocean Canvas Painting

Today I have something a little different to share with you - a painting project I helped my daughter create over the weekend.  She has decided that would like her room to have an ocean theme, so I thought we could create something together to put up on her walls.  Gotta love mother/daughter crafting moments!



These BIG canvases measure 16 x 20 and will take up a good portion of wall space.  We got our inspiration from this beautiful pin on Pinterest.  It didn't link to actual instructions though, so we just winged it.


The project itself only cost about $25 for the canvases, acrylic paint, and a few paintbrushes.  We were able to paint them in about 2 hours.  (Dollar Store tablecloths work great to protect a large surface.



She is super excited to get them up on her walls, as you can see.  Guess it's time to paint those walls...



Have a great day!

Lala

Are you on Instagram?  Find me here.
Need new crafting ideas?  I'm on Pinterest.
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: