Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cheers

I love vacation layouts, though they do make me wish I was still there! This layout features pictures from Captain Morgan's Rum Distillery in St. Croix. All Captain Morgan's products get distilled in St. Croix before being shipped to the continental U.S.   At the end of the tour, we were able to taste several of their rums.  I had no idea there were so many different flavored rums! Yummy!


My layout was inspired by the September "jump start" sketch challenge from The Scraproom Blog.  The Scraproom has a Flavors of the Month Kit club that is loaded with all kinds of scrapbook papers and embellishments.   At only $23.95 a month, it's a bargain!  You don't need to be a kit club subscriber in order to do their sketch layout though, so pop by if you are looking for some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lala

SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wonderful page and take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at The ScrapRoom!