Thursday, September 22, 2016

Celebrating You

Good morning friends!  Today I have a fun card and tag for you, using Fancy Pant's Millie & June collection.


To make this quick and easy card, I used a card sketch from Feeling Sketchy card challenge.  It's tough to tell in the photo, but the staples I used on the strips of paper are bright pink!  The "Celebrating" is a vibrant gold foil.

Update: My card was one of Feeling Sketchy's Top Pick! Yay!


You can see the gold foil a little more clearly on my tag.  The "gorgeous" part of the sentiment is also gold.

I used the beautiful picture over at the Tag You're It Challenge (specifically the gold in the picture and the word Hello).  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Lala

Are you on Instagram?  Find me here.
Need new crafting ideas?  I'm on Pinterest.

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. However, all opinions are mine and I only link to products that I approve

6 comments:

Hanne said...

Lovely card! Great take on the sketch and lovely colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Felling Sketchy.

Taheerah said...

Love how you picked out the gold and the hello from the inspiration - such a cute tag! So happy to see you were inspired by my design at Tag You're It!

scrapwithada said...

i love the card. Gorgeous colours and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy

Jen Leeflang said...

Beautiful card - I love the soft colour palette!
Thanks for joining us over at Feeling Sketchy - please join us again soon. Good luck!
Jen Leeflang
Feeling Sketchy DT

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-))
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Hugs, Andreja

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Lala - this is a really pretty card. Gorgeous soft colours and the coordinating staples are fab! Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
Helen x (DT)