Monday, September 5, 2016

Caribbean Life

Happy Monday!  Today I have a double page layout to share with you.  



The photos are of my favorite place, Saint Barthélemy. If I won the lottery, that's where I'd move to!  As you can see, it is an incredibly beautiful, fun place. My husband and some of our friends went there to celebrate my 40th birthday.  I pretty much celebrated my 40th birthday for about six months last year ;)  
Here's a couple close-ups of the individual pages.




I based my two-page layout on the sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap.  

Update: My Caribbean Life layout won over at Let's Scrap!  Thank you Let's Scrap! 

Thanks for stopping by!  

Lala

7 comments:

Timtam said...

Great use of colours Lala really gives it that calm ocean feel. Really like how you have created a pattern through the middle by layering and turning your photo's. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with 'Let's Scrap Sketches'!

Stephanie Johnson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used the diamond shapes to highlight your pictures from your trip. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

Fiona said...

Love your take on the sketch, the colours you have chosen work well with your photo's. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches'!

Jonnece Putu said...

Beautiful layout, I love the punch that you have used on the centre section and the bling works so well.. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

Katy said...

What a GREAT use of the Let's Scrap sketch...next time, take me with you!!! :0)

Kristine Ponte said...

Love what you've done with our Let's Scrap sketch! What a gorgeous holiday spot and great photos :) So glad you could play along with us!

scrapwithada said...

Lovely interpretation of the sketch. I love the frames you created for the photos. Love the colours it is nicely matched. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap Sketches.