Sunday, September 18, 2016

Best Friend

Lately I've been feeling so utterly grateful for all my amazing friends and am featuring one of my bffs, Stacy, in today's layout.  She and I met white adopting our daughters in China and have been close every since, despite living about 300 miles away from each other.


I used Fancy Pants Millie & June collection for my layout.  I love all the beautiful gold accents in it.  The photos were taken in St. Barts.  Love all the colors in the sunsets there. The layout is based on a gorgeous September sketch challenge by My Creative Sketches.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lala

4 comments:

Patricia said...

a very beautiful layout !

Stacy H-W said...

Great job girlie! Love you too!

Shizuka said...

Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

Veronica Goh said...

Lovely layout! I like how you used the sunset photos in the grids. Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!