Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bahamas

It's been years since my husband and I went to the Bahamas together on a romantic getaway, so I was tickled to come across these older photos over the weekend. My amazing mother-in-law watched the kids for us so that we could have five nights to ourselves at a Sandals Resort.  We are very blessed in the family department!

I found the absolutely most perfect sketch for my layout over at Creative Scrappers.  (By the way, they are having a Design Team call through the end of this month, so head over there if you are interested in becoming a part of their amazing team.) 

The compass is made of acetate and I used glimmer mist to color the paper underneath it.  The quote which spans across the compass says, "The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made across the way."  True enough!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day!

Lala
SaveSave

3 comments:

Number 1 said...

Oh wow! this is such a lovely layout!!Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Majken Pullin said...

The colors really pop with the black - great take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

Kristine Davidson said...

Love your layout ! Thank you so much for participating with us ;)