Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Turning 12

Good morning, crafty friends! Today I have a layout of my son turning 12 years old.  He decided that he'd like to try paintball with some friends for his birthday.  They had a blast teaming up and shooting up the opposite team, but they were not prepared for how much those little pellets hurt!  By the end of the day, a couple of boys decided that they'd had enough!  But all in all, it was a big "hit".


I always have a harder time scrapping boy pages, but I think this one turned out pretty well.  I think tearing paper is a good way to break up a guy page.  It's tough to tell in the picture but I also inked up those white torn papers with brown chalk.  Wooden stars are another easy embellishment that works for guy pages, too.  I just love the "No cry zone" sticker I found for this page.  Perfect!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: