Friday, August 12, 2016

Sweet

Today's layout features my insanely cute, new nephew.  He is just the sweetest baby, always smiling and cooing for anyone who holds him.   He's just a joy to be around! Almost makes me wish I had another...almost! ;)


I used lots and lots of Prima flowers and embellishments on my page.  I also punched out a few butterflies and added a couple of vellum sentiments from Quick Quotes.  I just love their vellum products, as they have something for any occasion or person you can think of.  I believe the paper is also from Quick Quotes (though an older collection).

Have a great day!


Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. 

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

Total adorableness! I love all the flowers you used. I think your layout has such a soft romantic feel. Love that sweet photo too.