Saturday, August 13, 2016

Spa Day

Happy Sunday!  Today's layout is my take on the latest Sketches in Thyme sketch challenge.  I just love using sketches to create layouts.  They save me so much time; something I never seem to have enough of! 


This photo of my daughter and her friends makes me want to go to a spa and get my nails done!  But since the kids and I are camping next week, maybe I'll hold off until next week!  The kids and I used to never like to camp, but now we love to!  The key for us is to camp on the beach and go with friends we love.  Since my husband hates camping, we go with other moms and kids.  So much fun!!!  Living in Southern California, there's a ton of beaches to chose from. La vie eat belle!

Have a wonderful weekend!  


5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the beautiful paper you have used on your layout. Those doilies are cute too. I like to use sketches too as they help me be creative. It is easier. LOL. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sketches In Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

Love all the fun layers and doilies! THanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Stacy H-W said...

I'm just like you. I really enjoy staying off with a sketch. I'm so glad you were inspired to use one of our sketches at Sketches in Thyme. I just love your take on this sketch! It turned out great!! It makes me want to go to the spa too!

LisaM said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! Enjoy your camping trip. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Lori said...

Look at those smiles in the photo! Such a cute layout! Love all of the layers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!