Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Ice Cream and Sweet Treat Shaker Cards

Good morning crafters!  Today I've been playing with Queen & Company's Sweet Treat Kit.  This kit came with dies, pop-up foam, acetate, stickers, rhinestones, and assorted "pops" (the cute little balls inside my shaker cards.

I think interactive cards are just so cute and kids just love them, of course!  I created these three cards using some 6 x 6 papers and leftover bits I had lying around.  Scroll down for a closer look at each card.


I used retired Close To My Heart papers for this card.  These were actually small samples that were hole punched and on a key ring.  They came in a package I received when I became a consultant.  (I never did sell any, I just wanted the discount for myself!)  But I never like to throw away perfectly good paper and was able to recycle the samples into a card :)  


After die cutting the two parts for the cupcakes or ice cream, it's really quite quick to put the elements together.  The kit only comes with six foam elements, but you can order refills or just use paper to create the cupcake or ice cream.  I am entering my card over at City Crafter Challenge Blog where the challenge this week is Birthday Wishes.



I added sequins to this shaker card, along with some of the rhinestones that came in the kit.  Gotta love a sparky card, right?!


I am also entering my cards over at Allsorts Challenge Blog where this week's challenge is to use at least two dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Lala

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

LisaM said...

Oh I just love the sprinkles on your ice cream cones! So cool!

brenda said...

Very pretty indeed and perfect for our them this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

They're fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!