Sunday, August 21, 2016

Good times

Good afternoon!  This scrapbook layout is of a trip I took to St. Croix with friends last month.  It was such a beautiful place and we spent the week exploring the island or relaxing at our beach house.  In this layout, you can see the gorgeous view we had from the pool.  



Because this month's challenge over at another freaking scrappy challenge is to use a souvenir in your layout, I used a map of the U.S. Virgin Islands that I cut out of a pamphlet I picked up at the airport. St. Croix is the largest U.S. Virgin Island and has about 50,000 people living there.  It is a very laid back place, and very spread out with lots of curving roads.  Also, even though it is a U.S. territory, the people drive there on the left.  

I created the tag using Distress Inks and some stamps I borrowed from my bff, Stacy, who also invited us to St. Croix with her.  You can see her in the pool photo above, too :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Update: My layout was a winner over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!  Thank you so much!

Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products we link to. 


SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Looks beautiful and relaxing . Clever use of the souvenir on your page. Thank you for joining in at AFSC
Mary

Eli said...

Really interesting and very fresh. Thanks for sharing it on Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog. Eli